- Ban on funeral home/cemetery joint operation upheld as pro-competitive licensing rule
- No exemption from licensing rules for small-sized business
- Nevada sunset panel recommends retaining 22 boards, eliminating only “dysfunctional” homeopathy board
- Does occupational licensing promote consumer health and safety? Econometric study looks at primary data for some answers
- Feds ramp up licensing deregulation push with $7 million in grants
A California appellate court held August 1 that a doctor placed on probation for causing the deaths of three surgical patients could not be removed from probationary status simply because of assertions on his part that he would no longer engage in surgery, even if the assertions were credible.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.