- With sweeping new law, Arizona aims to reset national standards for license portability
- Licensee cannot “contract out” of duties required by state licensing law, court rules
- State can deny license for licensee’s failure to report own daughter’s abuse
- Court reverses denial of license for applicant’s lack of remorse for drug crimes
- Panel not required to prove that applicant intentionally lied about felony conviction
A California appellate court held August 1 that a doctor placed on probation for causing the deaths of three surgical patients could not be removed from probationary status simply because of assertions on his part that he would no longer engage in surgery, even if the assertions were credible.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.