- Last round in acupuncture case: “Dry needling” not off limits for PT
- U.S. Court of Appeals: Applicant who won test accommodations loses bid for legal costs
- Applicant must provide SSN, despite religious objection
- Report: Restrictions on licensing of people with records burdening millions
- North Dakota Supreme Court restores board’s sanctions for improper use of confidential information
A Florida appellate court held, in a December 31 decision, that a society of electrologists that had asked for a declaratory opinion on the necessity of its members' recertification cannot disqualify the opinion by later withdrawing its request Society for Clinical and Medical Hair Removal, Inc. v. Board of Medicine).
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.