- Abusers, burglars, and felons, now licensed Bounty Hunters – Seattle Times
- Discipline overturned over board’s reliance on inadmissible facts
- Veteran’s challenge of mental health questions on license application may proceed, court rules
- Court rejects sleep apnea excuse in weighing applicant’s character
- Court reverses discipline of licensee over vague, changing charges
A massive raid on several Orlando, Florida, barbershops, in which the state's professional regulation agency was aided by armed police officers in body armor and masks, resulted in at least one lawsuit claiming that the raids violated the constitutional rights of the target licensees.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.