- With sweeping new law, Arizona aims to reset national standards for license portability
- Licensee cannot “contract out” of duties required by state licensing law, court rules
- State can deny license for licensee’s failure to report own daughter’s abuse
- Court reverses denial of license for applicant’s lack of remorse for drug crimes
- Panel not required to prove that applicant intentionally lied about felony conviction
A federal judge in South Carolina, in a July 13 decision, dismissed a malpractice suit against the federal prison system because the plaintiff prisoner in the case used three fellow inmates—unlicensed former doctors—as experts on a required medical affidavit.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.