- Abusers, burglars, and felons, now licensed Bounty Hunters – Seattle Times
- Discipline overturned over board’s reliance on inadmissible facts
- Veteran’s challenge of mental health questions on license application may proceed, court rules
- Court rejects sleep apnea excuse in weighing applicant’s character
- Court reverses discipline of licensee over vague, changing charges
A federal court upheld the New York Office of Professional Medical Conduct's use of the preponderance-of-the-evidence standard for revocation of professional licenses, in a May 14 decision
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.