- Only 13 of 64 medical boards subscribe to data bank discipline updates
- Felony drug conviction insufficient to suspend cosmetology license
- We said consolidate four behavioral health boards, Texas sunset panel reiterates to legislature
- Certified mail delivery of revocation order does not require signed receipt
- Oregon court again reverses revocation based on summary determination
A Texas appellate court, in an August 21 decision, upheld a discipline ruling against a physician who had, among other things, documented his patient goals during visits for pain medication by using a pre-printed form to be filled out by those patients, often with only a "Y" or "N" to indicate whether a goal was being met.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.