- Abusers, burglars, and felons, now licensed Bounty Hunters – Seattle Times
- Discipline overturned over board’s reliance on inadmissible facts
- Veteran’s challenge of mental health questions on license application may proceed, court rules
- Court rejects sleep apnea excuse in weighing applicant’s character
- Court reverses discipline of licensee over vague, changing charges
A physician with a history of sexual misconduct has had his medical license suspended after failing a polygraph test. Dr. Peter Ulbrich was ordered to undergo a polygraph after being accused of inappropriate touching and comments by a patient last year. When Dr. Ulbrich failed the test, he subsequently admitted to several infractions, after which the Georgia Composite Medical Board opted to discipline him with suspension.
Full story by Carrie Teegardin via The Atlanta Journal-Constitution