- Abusers, burglars, and felons, now licensed Bounty Hunters – Seattle Times
- Discipline overturned over board’s reliance on inadmissible facts
- Veteran’s challenge of mental health questions on license application may proceed, court rules
- Court rejects sleep apnea excuse in weighing applicant’s character
- Court reverses discipline of licensee over vague, changing charges
A civil damages suit initiated against Louisiana’s dental board for its actions in investigating a licensee does not need to wait until the conclusion of the disciplinary case before going forward, a state appellate court ruled May 15
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.