- U.S. senators file bipartisan bill to stop state seizure of student loan defaulters’ licenses
- Podcast of criminally convicted “Dr. Death” dramatizes flaws in physician regulation
- Ban on funeral home/cemetery joint operation upheld as pro-competitive licensing rule
- No exemption from licensing rules for small-sized business
- Nevada sunset panel recommends retaining 22 boards, eliminating only “dysfunctional” homeopathy board
A civil damages suit initiated against Louisiana’s dental board for its actions in investigating a licensee does not need to wait until the conclusion of the disciplinary case before going forward, a state appellate court ruled May 15
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.