- Ban on funeral home/cemetery joint operation upheld as pro-competitive licensing rule
- No exemption from licensing rules for small-sized business
- Nevada sunset panel recommends retaining 22 boards, eliminating only “dysfunctional” homeopathy board
- Does occupational licensing promote consumer health and safety? Econometric study looks at primary data for some answers
- Feds ramp up licensing deregulation push with $7 million in grants
The indictment this year of Delaware pediatrician Earl Bradley on more than 450 counts of molestation involving more than 100 patients has the state scrambling to determine why multiple warning signs about the physician, who has been called the worst pedophile in U.S. history, went unheeded.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.