- Only 13 of 64 medical boards subscribe to data bank discipline updates
- Felony drug conviction insufficient to suspend cosmetology license
- We said consolidate four behavioral health boards, Texas sunset panel reiterates to legislature
- Certified mail delivery of revocation order does not require signed receipt
- Oregon court again reverses revocation based on summary determination
A nurse whose license was revoked after she engaged in unlicensed practice during a suspension for an earlier drug conviction was not entitled to relief from her revocation. Regardless of her pardon, she could not be excused from engaging in unlicensed practice, the Superior Court of Delaware held September 8.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.