- Last round in acupuncture case: “Dry needling” not off limits for PT
- U.S. Court of Appeals: Applicant who won test accommodations loses bid for legal costs
- Applicant must provide SSN, despite religious objection
- Report: Restrictions on licensing of people with records burdening millions
- North Dakota Supreme Court restores board’s sanctions for improper use of confidential information
The Court of Appeals of Oregon, following on a 2017 case, King v. Department of Public Safety Standards
, reversed the revocation of a licensee because the state's Board of Licensed Professional Counselors and Therapists determined her sanction through a summary determination issued by an administrative law judge.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.