- Only 13 of 64 medical boards subscribe to data bank discipline updates
- Felony drug conviction insufficient to suspend cosmetology license
- We said consolidate four behavioral health boards, Texas sunset panel reiterates to legislature
- Certified mail delivery of revocation order does not require signed receipt
- Oregon court again reverses revocation based on summary determination
The Court of Appeals of Oregon, following on a 2017 case, King v. Department of Public Safety Standards
, reversed the revocation of a licensee because the state's Board of Licensed Professional Counselors and Therapists determined her sanction through a summary determination issued by an administrative law judge.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.