- Abusers, burglars, and felons, now licensed Bounty Hunters – Seattle Times
- Discipline overturned over board’s reliance on inadmissible facts
- Veteran’s challenge of mental health questions on license application may proceed, court rules
- Court rejects sleep apnea excuse in weighing applicant’s character
- Court reverses discipline of licensee over vague, changing charges
The Court of Appeals of Oregon, following on a 2017 case, King v. Department of Public Safety Standards
, reversed the revocation of a licensee because the state's Board of Licensed Professional Counselors and Therapists determined her sanction through a summary determination issued by an administrative law judge.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.