- Board investigator’s implied threat of sanctions excludes use of his interview of licensee as evidence in criminal case
- Vermont board would take 23% fiscal hit by signing on to interstate compact
- Unprofessionalism, sloppiness, and rudeness of surgeons linked to patients’ post-op complications
- Low public awareness found in online survey about discipline of doctors
- Board’s flawed case was not unreasonable, court finds in denying fees and costs
The Court of Appeals of Oregon, following on a 2017 case, King v. Department of Public Safety Standards
, reversed the revocation of a licensee because the state's Board of Licensed Professional Counselors and Therapists determined her sanction through a summary determination issued by an administrative law judge.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.