- Court reinstates lawyer’s discipline for performing conflicting role in same transaction
- Reliance on hospital peer review report—inadmissible hearsay—dooms disciplinary decision
- Contracting, confidentiality, and anti-competitiveness problems affect accountancy board, sunset panel finds
- Federal court: Use of “engineer” label does not imply licensure status
- Board directors face salary cuts after Nevada AG says they can’t be paid more than governor
The Court of Appeals of Oregon, following on a 2017 case, King v. Department of Public Safety Standards
, reversed the revocation of a licensee because the state's Board of Licensed Professional Counselors and Therapists determined her sanction through a summary determination issued by an administrative law judge.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.