- Only 13 of 64 medical boards subscribe to data bank discipline updates
- Felony drug conviction insufficient to suspend cosmetology license
- We said consolidate four behavioral health boards, Texas sunset panel reiterates to legislature
- Certified mail delivery of revocation order does not require signed receipt
- Oregon court again reverses revocation based on summary determination
An Arizona engineer who took and failed an oral engineering exam to be licensed in Minnesota lost his appeal of his license denial, in a July 2 unpublished decision by the Court of Appeals of Minnesota
Photo by Evan Forester
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.