- Last round in acupuncture case: “Dry needling” not off limits for PT
- U.S. Court of Appeals: Applicant who won test accommodations loses bid for legal costs
- Applicant must provide SSN, despite religious objection
- Report: Restrictions on licensing of people with records burdening millions
- North Dakota Supreme Court restores board’s sanctions for improper use of confidential information
An Arizona engineer who took and failed an oral engineering exam to be licensed in Minnesota lost his appeal of his license denial, in a July 2 unpublished decision by the Court of Appeals of Minnesota
Photo by Evan Forester
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.