- Abusers, burglars, and felons, now licensed Bounty Hunters – Seattle Times
- Discipline overturned over board’s reliance on inadmissible facts
- Veteran’s challenge of mental health questions on license application may proceed, court rules
- Court rejects sleep apnea excuse in weighing applicant’s character
- Court reverses discipline of licensee over vague, changing charges
An Arizona engineer who took and failed an oral engineering exam to be licensed in Minnesota lost his appeal of his license denial, in a July 2 unpublished decision by the Court of Appeals of Minnesota
Photo by Evan Forester
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.