- Last round in acupuncture case: “Dry needling” not off limits for PT
- U.S. Court of Appeals: Applicant who won test accommodations loses bid for legal costs
- Applicant must provide SSN, despite religious objection
- Report: Restrictions on licensing of people with records burdening millions
- North Dakota Supreme Court restores board’s sanctions for improper use of confidential information
Investigators in Flagler County, Florida arrested 5 individuals for cold calling to offer contracting work without being properly insured and licensed. “Operation Wrong Number” was initiated by newly-appointed sheriff Rick Staly after his wife received one such unsolicited telephone call.
Full story via PalCoastObserver.com