- Ban on funeral home/cemetery joint operation upheld as pro-competitive licensing rule
- No exemption from licensing rules for small-sized business
- Nevada sunset panel recommends retaining 22 boards, eliminating only “dysfunctional” homeopathy board
- Does occupational licensing promote consumer health and safety? Econometric study looks at primary data for some answers
- Feds ramp up licensing deregulation push with $7 million in grants
Investigators in Flagler County, Florida arrested 5 individuals for cold calling to offer contracting work without being properly insured and licensed. “Operation Wrong Number” was initiated by newly-appointed sheriff Rick Staly after his wife received one such unsolicited telephone call.
Full story via PalCoastObserver.com