- Abusers, burglars, and felons, now licensed Bounty Hunters – Seattle Times
- Discipline overturned over board’s reliance on inadmissible facts
- Veteran’s challenge of mental health questions on license application may proceed, court rules
- Court rejects sleep apnea excuse in weighing applicant’s character
- Court reverses discipline of licensee over vague, changing charges
Investigators in Flagler County, Florida arrested 5 individuals for cold calling to offer contracting work without being properly insured and licensed. “Operation Wrong Number” was initiated by newly-appointed sheriff Rick Staly after his wife received one such unsolicited telephone call.
Full story via PalCoastObserver.com