- Court vacates board’s unexplained denial of reciprocal license for military spouse
- Board appeals malpractice ruling that undermined its 2016 revocation of doctor’s license—and wins
- Revocation and $430,000 in fines and legal costs upheld for “massive” fraud by doctor
- Federal court allows suit over lifetime monitoring of licensee with psychiatric condition to proceed
- Court overturns revocation for 2007 child sexual assault conviction
Investigators in Flagler County, Florida arrested 5 individuals for cold calling to offer contracting work without being properly insured and licensed. “Operation Wrong Number” was initiated by newly-appointed sheriff Rick Staly after his wife received one such unsolicited telephone call.
Full story via PalCoastObserver.com