- Abusers, burglars, and felons, now licensed Bounty Hunters – Seattle Times
- Discipline overturned over board’s reliance on inadmissible facts
- Veteran’s challenge of mental health questions on license application may proceed, court rules
- Court rejects sleep apnea excuse in weighing applicant’s character
- Court reverses discipline of licensee over vague, changing charges
The business operation of medical marijuana clinics in California requires a medical license, a state appeals court ruled July 31
Photo by Dank Depot
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.