- Lawyer who “did not realize” he was suspended for 17 years may be disbarred
- Delaware: Some felony convictions no longer barrier to cosmetology and barber licenses
- Funeral board in limbo after scandal, audit, and legislative fail
- Court may not order board to delete discipline from databank during appeal
- Waiver of appellate hearing precludes submitting supplemental evidence, court affirms
A student who graduated from an online law school but was denied the opportunity to sit for the West Virginia bar exam lost an appeal of the decision in which he claimed that the bar examiners had violated his constitutional right to equal protection by denying students of internet-based schools from sitting for the exam.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.