- Court vacates board’s unexplained denial of reciprocal license for military spouse
- Board appeals malpractice ruling that undermined its 2016 revocation of doctor’s license—and wins
- Revocation and $430,000 in fines and legal costs upheld for “massive” fraud by doctor
- Federal court allows suit over lifetime monitoring of licensee with psychiatric condition to proceed
- Court overturns revocation for 2007 child sexual assault conviction
A student who graduated from an online law school but was denied the opportunity to sit for the West Virginia bar exam lost an appeal of the decision in which he claimed that the bar examiners had violated his constitutional right to equal protection by denying students of internet-based schools from sitting for the exam.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.