- With sweeping new law, Arizona aims to reset national standards for license portability
- Licensee cannot “contract out” of duties required by state licensing law, court rules
- State can deny license for licensee’s failure to report own daughter’s abuse
- Court reverses denial of license for applicant’s lack of remorse for drug crimes
- Panel not required to prove that applicant intentionally lied about felony conviction
A student who graduated from an online law school but was denied the opportunity to sit for the West Virginia bar exam lost an appeal of the decision in which he claimed that the bar examiners had violated his constitutional right to equal protection by denying students of internet-based schools from sitting for the exam.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.