- U.S. senators file bipartisan bill to stop state seizure of student loan defaulters’ licenses
- Podcast of criminally convicted “Dr. Death” dramatizes flaws in physician regulation
- Ban on funeral home/cemetery joint operation upheld as pro-competitive licensing rule
- No exemption from licensing rules for small-sized business
- Nevada sunset panel recommends retaining 22 boards, eliminating only “dysfunctional” homeopathy board
The state nursing board was entitled to deference in its interpretation of the law, the Iowa Supreme C said May 31, in upholding new rules passed by the board allowing nurse practitioners to supervise fluoroscopy. The suit challenging the rules was filed by various professional medical associations in the state
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.