- Can blog posts sidestep traditional ethics rules governing advertising?
- Minimum-fee policy for licensees violates antitrust law, FTC asserts in complaint
- Veterinary board cannot fine company regulated by pharmacy board
- No right to interpreter for licensee’s legal counsel, Ontario court rules
- Obvious incompetence opens licensee to unlicensed practice charge
The Supreme Court of Oklahoma, in a September 20 decision, granted reciprocity to a military lawyer who did not otherwise qualify to practice in the state, ruling that his service as a military attorney was equivalent to that of a licensee from another state who sought reciprocal status.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.