- U.S. senators file bipartisan bill to stop state seizure of student loan defaulters’ licenses
- Podcast of criminally convicted “Dr. Death” dramatizes flaws in physician regulation
- Ban on funeral home/cemetery joint operation upheld as pro-competitive licensing rule
- No exemption from licensing rules for small-sized business
- Nevada sunset panel recommends retaining 22 boards, eliminating only “dysfunctional” homeopathy board
California's appropriation from the state medical board's Contingency Fund—which is funded by physician fees and statutorily prevented from use by other branches of the state—should be classified as a loan and therefore in accord with the law, said a state appellate court
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.