- Last round in acupuncture case: “Dry needling” not off limits for PT
- U.S. Court of Appeals: Applicant who won test accommodations loses bid for legal costs
- Applicant must provide SSN, despite religious objection
- Report: Restrictions on licensing of people with records burdening millions
- North Dakota Supreme Court restores board’s sanctions for improper use of confidential information
California's appropriation from the state medical board's Contingency Fund—which is funded by physician fees and statutorily prevented from use by other branches of the state—should be classified as a loan and therefore in accord with the law, said a state appellate court
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.