- Abusers, burglars, and felons, now licensed Bounty Hunters – Seattle Times
- Discipline overturned over board’s reliance on inadmissible facts
- Veteran’s challenge of mental health questions on license application may proceed, court rules
- Court rejects sleep apnea excuse in weighing applicant’s character
- Court reverses discipline of licensee over vague, changing charges
A teacher who was convicted of disorderly conduct was wrongly deprived of her license, the Court of Appeals of Ohio, Third District, held April 13, because the offense had no nexus with her performance as a teacher (Wall v. Ohio State Board of Education).
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.