- Only 13 of 64 medical boards subscribe to data bank discipline updates
- Felony drug conviction insufficient to suspend cosmetology license
- We said consolidate four behavioral health boards, Texas sunset panel reiterates to legislature
- Certified mail delivery of revocation order does not require signed receipt
- Oregon court again reverses revocation based on summary determination
A teacher who was convicted of disorderly conduct was wrongly deprived of her license, the Court of Appeals of Ohio, Third District, held April 13, because the offense had no nexus with her performance as a teacher (Wall v. Ohio State Board of Education).
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.