- Lawyer who “did not realize” he was suspended for 17 years may be disbarred
- Delaware: Some felony convictions no longer barrier to cosmetology and barber licenses
- Funeral board in limbo after scandal, audit, and legislative fail
- Court may not order board to delete discipline from databank during appeal
- Waiver of appellate hearing precludes submitting supplemental evidence, court affirms
Expert opinions, plus an anesthesiologist's admission that he had been injecting opiates daily for three months, were enough to justify a permanent restriction on a physician's license, the Court of Appeals of Ohio held January 27.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.