- Only 13 of 64 medical boards subscribe to data bank discipline updates
- Felony drug conviction insufficient to suspend cosmetology license
- We said consolidate four behavioral health boards, Texas sunset panel reiterates to legislature
- Certified mail delivery of revocation order does not require signed receipt
- Oregon court again reverses revocation based on summary determination
Expert opinions, plus an anesthesiologist's admission that he had been injecting opiates daily for three months, were enough to justify a permanent restriction on a physician's license, the Court of Appeals of Ohio held January 27.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.