- Last round in acupuncture case: “Dry needling” not off limits for PT
- U.S. Court of Appeals: Applicant who won test accommodations loses bid for legal costs
- Applicant must provide SSN, despite religious objection
- Report: Restrictions on licensing of people with records burdening millions
- North Dakota Supreme Court restores board’s sanctions for improper use of confidential information
An emergency room patient who hit a nurse in the head when she asked him to leave the hospital could not be prosecuted under a law criminalizing assault of emergency medical services providers because nurses don't belong to that category or providers, the Oregon Court of Appeals found December 28.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.