- Abusers, burglars, and felons, now licensed Bounty Hunters – Seattle Times
- Discipline overturned over board’s reliance on inadmissible facts
- Veteran’s challenge of mental health questions on license application may proceed, court rules
- Court rejects sleep apnea excuse in weighing applicant’s character
- Court reverses discipline of licensee over vague, changing charges
An emergency room patient who hit a nurse in the head when she asked him to leave the hospital could not be prosecuted under a law criminalizing assault of emergency medical services providers because nurses don't belong to that category or providers, the Oregon Court of Appeals found December 28.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.