- Only 13 of 64 medical boards subscribe to data bank discipline updates
- Felony drug conviction insufficient to suspend cosmetology license
- We said consolidate four behavioral health boards, Texas sunset panel reiterates to legislature
- Certified mail delivery of revocation order does not require signed receipt
- Oregon court again reverses revocation based on summary determination
An emergency room patient who hit a nurse in the head when she asked him to leave the hospital could not be prosecuted under a law criminalizing assault of emergency medical services providers because nurses don't belong to that category or providers, the Oregon Court of Appeals found December 28.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.