- Last round in acupuncture case: “Dry needling” not off limits for PT
- U.S. Court of Appeals: Applicant who won test accommodations loses bid for legal costs
- Applicant must provide SSN, despite religious objection
- Report: Restrictions on licensing of people with records burdening millions
- North Dakota Supreme Court restores board’s sanctions for improper use of confidential information
The Supreme Court of North Dakota, in a December 11 ruling, reversed a decision by a state district court to reject several disciplinary sanctions imposed by the state engineering board on a group of engineers who had used the confidential information of a former employer for their own benefit.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.