- Abusers, burglars, and felons, now licensed Bounty Hunters – Seattle Times
- Discipline overturned over board’s reliance on inadmissible facts
- Veteran’s challenge of mental health questions on license application may proceed, court rules
- Court rejects sleep apnea excuse in weighing applicant’s character
- Court reverses discipline of licensee over vague, changing charges
The state nursing board had substantial evidence in support of its decision to revoke a nurse's license, the Court of Appeals of Arkansas held December 3, affirming the revocation of Winnie Ebel Armiah Obigbo's license (Obigbo v. Arkansas State Bd. of Nursing).
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.