- Lawyer who “did not realize” he was suspended for 17 years may be disbarred
- Delaware: Some felony convictions no longer barrier to cosmetology and barber licenses
- Funeral board in limbo after scandal, audit, and legislative fail
- Court may not order board to delete discipline from databank during appeal
- Waiver of appellate hearing precludes submitting supplemental evidence, court affirms
The state nursing board had substantial evidence in support of its decision to revoke a nurse's license, the Court of Appeals of Arkansas held December 3, affirming the revocation of Winnie Ebel Armiah Obigbo's license (Obigbo v. Arkansas State Bd. of Nursing).
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.