- Last round in acupuncture case: “Dry needling” not off limits for PT
- U.S. Court of Appeals: Applicant who won test accommodations loses bid for legal costs
- Applicant must provide SSN, despite religious objection
- Report: Restrictions on licensing of people with records burdening millions
- North Dakota Supreme Court restores board’s sanctions for improper use of confidential information
The state nursing board had substantial evidence in support of its decision to revoke a nurse's license, the Court of Appeals of Arkansas held December 3, affirming the revocation of Winnie Ebel Armiah Obigbo's license (Obigbo v. Arkansas State Bd. of Nursing).
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.