- Only 13 of 64 medical boards subscribe to data bank discipline updates
- Felony drug conviction insufficient to suspend cosmetology license
- We said consolidate four behavioral health boards, Texas sunset panel reiterates to legislature
- Certified mail delivery of revocation order does not require signed receipt
- Oregon court again reverses revocation based on summary determination
A federal district court in Connecticut, on March 28, upheld a decision by the state's Dental Commission to forbid non-licensees from shining a low-powered LED light at customers' teeth while providing teeth-whitening services
Photo by Conor Lawless, https://www.flickr.com/photos/conchur/
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.