- Abusers, burglars, and felons, now licensed Bounty Hunters – Seattle Times
- Discipline overturned over board’s reliance on inadmissible facts
- Veteran’s challenge of mental health questions on license application may proceed, court rules
- Court rejects sleep apnea excuse in weighing applicant’s character
- Court reverses discipline of licensee over vague, changing charges
A federal district court in Connecticut, on March 28, upheld a decision by the state's Dental Commission to forbid non-licensees from shining a low-powered LED light at customers' teeth while providing teeth-whitening services
Photo by Conor Lawless, https://www.flickr.com/photos/conchur/
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.