- Last round in acupuncture case: “Dry needling” not off limits for PT
- U.S. Court of Appeals: Applicant who won test accommodations loses bid for legal costs
- Applicant must provide SSN, despite religious objection
- Report: Restrictions on licensing of people with records burdening millions
- North Dakota Supreme Court restores board’s sanctions for improper use of confidential information
A federal district court in Connecticut, on March 28, upheld a decision by the state's Dental Commission to forbid non-licensees from shining a low-powered LED light at customers' teeth while providing teeth-whitening services
Photo by Conor Lawless, https://www.flickr.com/photos/conchur/
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.