- Court vacates board’s unexplained denial of reciprocal license for military spouse
- Board appeals malpractice ruling that undermined its 2016 revocation of doctor’s license—and wins
- Revocation and $430,000 in fines and legal costs upheld for “massive” fraud by doctor
- Federal court allows suit over lifetime monitoring of licensee with psychiatric condition to proceed
- Court overturns revocation for 2007 child sexual assault conviction
A court in Ontario, in a May 9 decision, rejected an appeal by a disciplined veterinarian who claimed that the discipline committee handling his case had an affirmative obligation to enquire whether his attorney, who spoke neither French nor English as a first language, needed the assistance of an interpreter.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.