- Only 13 of 64 medical boards subscribe to data bank discipline updates
- Felony drug conviction insufficient to suspend cosmetology license
- We said consolidate four behavioral health boards, Texas sunset panel reiterates to legislature
- Certified mail delivery of revocation order does not require signed receipt
- Oregon court again reverses revocation based on summary determination
A court in Ontario, in a May 9 decision, rejected an appeal by a disciplined veterinarian who claimed that the discipline committee handling his case had an affirmative obligation to enquire whether his attorney, who spoke neither French nor English as a first language, needed the assistance of an interpreter.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.