- Lawyer who “did not realize” he was suspended for 17 years may be disbarred
- Delaware: Some felony convictions no longer barrier to cosmetology and barber licenses
- Funeral board in limbo after scandal, audit, and legislative fail
- Court may not order board to delete discipline from databank during appeal
- Waiver of appellate hearing precludes submitting supplemental evidence, court affirms
A court in Ontario, in a May 9 decision, rejected an appeal by a disciplined veterinarian who claimed that the discipline committee handling his case had an affirmative obligation to enquire whether his attorney, who spoke neither French nor English as a first language, needed the assistance of an interpreter.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.