- Only 13 of 64 medical boards subscribe to data bank discipline updates
- Felony drug conviction insufficient to suspend cosmetology license
- We said consolidate four behavioral health boards, Texas sunset panel reiterates to legislature
- Certified mail delivery of revocation order does not require signed receipt
- Oregon court again reverses revocation based on summary determination
A private investigator whose license was revoked for eight years for placing a global positioning system (GPS) device on the car of an acquaintance's former partner was properly disciplined, the Court of Appeals of Washington, Division I held June 1. (Cummings v. Washington State Department of Licensing).
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.