- Association of licensing boards is shielded from litigation over publication of disciplinary action
- Added factual findings not required to deny license to doctor out of practice for 15 years
- Court may not force board to enforce subpoenas in action between private parties
- Board authorized to discipline licensee for self-created credential in ad
- Board is disallowed injunction and costs in case against unlicensed private security provider
A Pennsylvania court ruled June 4 against a woman who had brought a legal case seeking an exception to state licensing law in order to continue operating her unlicensed real estate business, making the argument that the state's licensing scheme was unduly burdensome on her small practice.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.