- Last round in acupuncture case: “Dry needling” not off limits for PT
- U.S. Court of Appeals: Applicant who won test accommodations loses bid for legal costs
- Applicant must provide SSN, despite religious objection
- Report: Restrictions on licensing of people with records burdening millions
- North Dakota Supreme Court restores board’s sanctions for improper use of confidential information
A Pennsylvania court ruled June 4 against a woman who had brought a legal case seeking an exception to state licensing law in order to continue operating her unlicensed real estate business, making the argument that the state's licensing scheme was unduly burdensome on her small practice.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.