- U.S. senators file bipartisan bill to stop state seizure of student loan defaulters’ licenses
- Podcast of criminally convicted “Dr. Death” dramatizes flaws in physician regulation
- Ban on funeral home/cemetery joint operation upheld as pro-competitive licensing rule
- No exemption from licensing rules for small-sized business
- Nevada sunset panel recommends retaining 22 boards, eliminating only “dysfunctional” homeopathy board
A Pennsylvania court ruled June 4 against a woman who had brought a legal case seeking an exception to state licensing law in order to continue operating her unlicensed real estate business, making the argument that the state's licensing scheme was unduly burdensome on her small practice.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.