- Board investigator’s implied threat of sanctions excludes use of his interview of licensee as evidence in criminal case
- Vermont board would take 23% fiscal hit by signing on to interstate compact
- Unprofessionalism, sloppiness, and rudeness of surgeons linked to patients’ post-op complications
- Low public awareness found in online survey about discipline of doctors
- Board’s flawed case was not unreasonable, court finds in denying fees and costs
A Pennsylvania court ruled June 4 against a woman who had brought a legal case seeking an exception to state licensing law in order to continue operating her unlicensed real estate business, making the argument that the state's licensing scheme was unduly burdensome on her small practice.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.