- Only 13 of 64 medical boards subscribe to data bank discipline updates
- Felony drug conviction insufficient to suspend cosmetology license
- We said consolidate four behavioral health boards, Texas sunset panel reiterates to legislature
- Certified mail delivery of revocation order does not require signed receipt
- Oregon court again reverses revocation based on summary determination
A state board did not violate the due process rights of a prospective licensee whose application was repeatedly denied, the Intermediate Court of Appeals of Hawaii found in an August 31 ruling. (Lodi v. State of Hawaii Board of Medical Examiners).
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.