- U.S. senators file bipartisan bill to stop state seizure of student loan defaulters’ licenses
- Podcast of criminally convicted “Dr. Death” dramatizes flaws in physician regulation
- Ban on funeral home/cemetery joint operation upheld as pro-competitive licensing rule
- No exemption from licensing rules for small-sized business
- Nevada sunset panel recommends retaining 22 boards, eliminating only “dysfunctional” homeopathy board
The Daily Hampshire Gazette, in an in-depth review of funeral home inspections across the state of Massachusetts published June 20, found instances of improperly stored bodies, owners operating without a license, document forgery, and a state agency guilty of infrequent inspections and shoddy record keeping.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.