- Only 13 of 64 medical boards subscribe to data bank discipline updates
- Felony drug conviction insufficient to suspend cosmetology license
- We said consolidate four behavioral health boards, Texas sunset panel reiterates to legislature
- Certified mail delivery of revocation order does not require signed receipt
- Oregon court again reverses revocation based on summary determination
The Daily Hampshire Gazette, in an in-depth review of funeral home inspections across the state of Massachusetts published June 20, found instances of improperly stored bodies, owners operating without a license, document forgery, and a state agency guilty of infrequent inspections and shoddy record keeping.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.