- Court reinstates lawyer’s discipline for performing conflicting role in same transaction
- Reliance on hospital peer review report—inadmissible hearsay—dooms disciplinary decision
- Contracting, confidentiality, and anti-competitiveness problems affect accountancy board, sunset panel finds
- Federal court: Use of “engineer” label does not imply licensure status
- Board directors face salary cuts after Nevada AG says they can’t be paid more than governor
Beginning with the occupational therapy, OT assistant, and nursing professions, the state of New York launched a program at the end of 2016 to make professional licensing a 100% online process.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.