- Only 30% of docs charged with sexual misconduct are disciplined
- Opioid crisis sparks “strike and rewrite” of state’s licensing rules
- “Bad apples” study shows British doctors’ discipline is lighter than nurses’
- Applicant with ADHD may continue appeal of denial of test accommodations
- Hawaii gives strong “yes” to keeping regulation of athletic trainers
Beginning with the occupational therapy, OT assistant, and nursing professions, the state of New York launched a program at the end of 2016 to make professional licensing a 100% online process.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.