- Board may probe MD’s prescribing records without violating patients’ privacy
- Is the Internet making occupational regulation obsolete?
- Would-be contractor can’t meet experience requirement by hiring contractor
- Submission of plan to client by out-of-stater deemed unlicensed practice
- “Promise” not to perform surgery not sufficient to lift license restrictions
Beginning with the occupational therapy, OT assistant, and nursing professions, the state of New York launched a program at the end of 2016 to make professional licensing a 100% online process.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.