- With sweeping new law, Arizona aims to reset national standards for license portability
- Licensee cannot “contract out” of duties required by state licensing law, court rules
- State can deny license for licensee’s failure to report own daughter’s abuse
- Court reverses denial of license for applicant’s lack of remorse for drug crimes
- Panel not required to prove that applicant intentionally lied about felony conviction
Two new laws passed to prevent the disclosure of confidential complaint documents filed against licensees with the state's Department of Financial and Professional Regulation did not apply to pending cases, the Illinois Supreme Court held May 24.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.