- Court vacates board’s unexplained denial of reciprocal license for military spouse
- Board appeals malpractice ruling that undermined its 2016 revocation of doctor’s license—and wins
- Revocation and $430,000 in fines and legal costs upheld for “massive” fraud by doctor
- Federal court allows suit over lifetime monitoring of licensee with psychiatric condition to proceed
- Court overturns revocation for 2007 child sexual assault conviction
Two new laws passed to prevent the disclosure of confidential complaint documents filed against licensees with the state's Department of Financial and Professional Regulation did not apply to pending cases, the Illinois Supreme Court held May 24.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.