- Abusers, burglars, and felons, now licensed Bounty Hunters – Seattle Times
- Discipline overturned over board’s reliance on inadmissible facts
- Veteran’s challenge of mental health questions on license application may proceed, court rules
- Court rejects sleep apnea excuse in weighing applicant’s character
- Court reverses discipline of licensee over vague, changing charges
Two new laws passed to prevent the disclosure of confidential complaint documents filed against licensees with the state's Department of Financial and Professional Regulation did not apply to pending cases, the Illinois Supreme Court held May 24.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.