- U.S. senators file bipartisan bill to stop state seizure of student loan defaulters’ licenses
- Podcast of criminally convicted “Dr. Death” dramatizes flaws in physician regulation
- Ban on funeral home/cemetery joint operation upheld as pro-competitive licensing rule
- No exemption from licensing rules for small-sized business
- Nevada sunset panel recommends retaining 22 boards, eliminating only “dysfunctional” homeopathy board
Two new laws passed to prevent the disclosure of confidential complaint documents filed against licensees with the state's Department of Financial and Professional Regulation did not apply to pending cases, the Illinois Supreme Court held May 24.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.