- Lawyer who “did not realize” he was suspended for 17 years may be disbarred
- Delaware: Some felony convictions no longer barrier to cosmetology and barber licenses
- Funeral board in limbo after scandal, audit, and legislative fail
- Court may not order board to delete discipline from databank during appeal
- Waiver of appellate hearing precludes submitting supplemental evidence, court affirms
New Jersey lawyer may post quotes of approving comments from unpublished judicial opinions in his advertisements, the 3rd U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals in Philadelphia ruled August 11, 2014 (Dwyer v. Cappell).
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.