- Only 13 of 64 medical boards subscribe to data bank discipline updates
- Felony drug conviction insufficient to suspend cosmetology license
- We said consolidate four behavioral health boards, Texas sunset panel reiterates to legislature
- Certified mail delivery of revocation order does not require signed receipt
- Oregon court again reverses revocation based on summary determination
New Jersey lawyer may post quotes of approving comments from unpublished judicial opinions in his advertisements, the 3rd U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals in Philadelphia ruled August 11, 2014 (Dwyer v. Cappell).
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.