- Abusers, burglars, and felons, now licensed Bounty Hunters – Seattle Times
- Discipline overturned over board’s reliance on inadmissible facts
- Veteran’s challenge of mental health questions on license application may proceed, court rules
- Court rejects sleep apnea excuse in weighing applicant’s character
- Court reverses discipline of licensee over vague, changing charges
New Jersey lawyer may post quotes of approving comments from unpublished judicial opinions in his advertisements, the 3rd U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals in Philadelphia ruled August 11, 2014 (Dwyer v. Cappell).
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.