- Last round in acupuncture case: “Dry needling” not off limits for PT
- U.S. Court of Appeals: Applicant who won test accommodations loses bid for legal costs
- Applicant must provide SSN, despite religious objection
- Report: Restrictions on licensing of people with records burdening millions
- North Dakota Supreme Court restores board’s sanctions for improper use of confidential information
New Jersey lawyer may post quotes of approving comments from unpublished judicial opinions in his advertisements, the 3rd U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals in Philadelphia ruled August 11, 2014 (Dwyer v. Cappell).
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.