- Only 13 of 64 medical boards subscribe to data bank discipline updates
- Felony drug conviction insufficient to suspend cosmetology license
- We said consolidate four behavioral health boards, Texas sunset panel reiterates to legislature
- Certified mail delivery of revocation order does not require signed receipt
- Oregon court again reverses revocation based on summary determination
NY - http://nyphotographic.com/
The Nevada State Board of Dental Examiners and the state legislature, in response to a state audit of the board, locked horns during 2016 over whether the board may permit licensees to make charitable contributions to outside organizations as part of a "corrective action" agreement with a licensee.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.