- Abusers, burglars, and felons, now licensed Bounty Hunters – Seattle Times
- Discipline overturned over board’s reliance on inadmissible facts
- Veteran’s challenge of mental health questions on license application may proceed, court rules
- Court rejects sleep apnea excuse in weighing applicant’s character
- Court reverses discipline of licensee over vague, changing charges
NY - http://nyphotographic.com/
The Nevada State Board of Dental Examiners and the state legislature, in response to a state audit of the board, locked horns during 2016 over whether the board may permit licensees to make charitable contributions to outside organizations as part of a "corrective action" agreement with a licensee.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.