- Last round in acupuncture case: “Dry needling” not off limits for PT
- U.S. Court of Appeals: Applicant who won test accommodations loses bid for legal costs
- Applicant must provide SSN, despite religious objection
- Report: Restrictions on licensing of people with records burdening millions
- North Dakota Supreme Court restores board’s sanctions for improper use of confidential information
NY - http://nyphotographic.com/
The Nevada State Board of Dental Examiners and the state legislature, in response to a state audit of the board, locked horns during 2016 over whether the board may permit licensees to make charitable contributions to outside organizations as part of a "corrective action" agreement with a licensee.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.