- Federal appeals court rejects hair braiders’ constitutionality challenge
- $368K in board’s licensing fees “stuffed in drawers and filing cabinets” and never deposited, auditor finds
- Deregulation efforts more likely in Republican states with fewer minorities
- Reciprocity does not require similar training programs, court finds
- “Mirroring” of discipline by another state “unduly harsh” and arbitrary
NY - http://nyphotographic.com/
The Nevada State Board of Dental Examiners and the state legislature, in response to a state audit of the board, locked horns during 2016 over whether the board may permit licensees to make charitable contributions to outside organizations as part of a "corrective action" agreement with a licensee.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.