- Last round in acupuncture case: “Dry needling” not off limits for PT
- U.S. Court of Appeals: Applicant who won test accommodations loses bid for legal costs
- Applicant must provide SSN, despite religious objection
- Report: Restrictions on licensing of people with records burdening millions
- North Dakota Supreme Court restores board’s sanctions for improper use of confidential information
An attorney who pled guilty to making terroristic threats has been disbarred in the state’s first case of disbarment resulting from a felony conviction for a crime of violence (State ex rel. Counsel for Discipline v. Walz).
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.