- Abusers, burglars, and felons, now licensed Bounty Hunters – Seattle Times
- Discipline overturned over board’s reliance on inadmissible facts
- Veteran’s challenge of mental health questions on license application may proceed, court rules
- Court rejects sleep apnea excuse in weighing applicant’s character
- Court reverses discipline of licensee over vague, changing charges
An attorney who pled guilty to making terroristic threats has been disbarred in the state’s first case of disbarment resulting from a felony conviction for a crime of violence (State ex rel. Counsel for Discipline v. Walz).
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.