- Only 13 of 64 medical boards subscribe to data bank discipline updates
- Felony drug conviction insufficient to suspend cosmetology license
- We said consolidate four behavioral health boards, Texas sunset panel reiterates to legislature
- Certified mail delivery of revocation order does not require signed receipt
- Oregon court again reverses revocation based on summary determination
Even though Nebraska has some of the least burdensome barriers to entry to a license in the country, the state could improve by dropping questions about criminal history which are now standard for the state's 176 licensed occupations, says the state American Civil liberties Union in a report released in September.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.