- Last round in acupuncture case: “Dry needling” not off limits for PT
- U.S. Court of Appeals: Applicant who won test accommodations loses bid for legal costs
- Applicant must provide SSN, despite religious objection
- Report: Restrictions on licensing of people with records burdening millions
- North Dakota Supreme Court restores board’s sanctions for improper use of confidential information
Even though Nebraska has some of the least burdensome barriers to entry to a license in the country, the state could improve by dropping questions about criminal history which are now standard for the state's 176 licensed occupations, says the state American Civil liberties Union in a report released in September.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.