- Court vacates board’s unexplained denial of reciprocal license for military spouse
- Board appeals malpractice ruling that undermined its 2016 revocation of doctor’s license—and wins
- Revocation and $430,000 in fines and legal costs upheld for “massive” fraud by doctor
- Federal court allows suit over lifetime monitoring of licensee with psychiatric condition to proceed
- Court overturns revocation for 2007 child sexual assault conviction
A federal court in New York, in a March 3 decision, dismissed several claims filed by a funeral director against the International Conference of Funeral Service Examining Boards. The suit stemmed from the Conference's denial of his request to forward his test scores to a state licensing agency, without providing him the opportunity to contest its decision.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.