- Only 13 of 64 medical boards subscribe to data bank discipline updates
- Felony drug conviction insufficient to suspend cosmetology license
- We said consolidate four behavioral health boards, Texas sunset panel reiterates to legislature
- Certified mail delivery of revocation order does not require signed receipt
- Oregon court again reverses revocation based on summary determination
A federal court in New York, in a March 3 decision, dismissed several claims filed by a funeral director against the International Conference of Funeral Service Examining Boards. The suit stemmed from the Conference's denial of his request to forward his test scores to a state licensing agency, without providing him the opportunity to contest its decision.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.