- Last round in acupuncture case: “Dry needling” not off limits for PT
- U.S. Court of Appeals: Applicant who won test accommodations loses bid for legal costs
- Applicant must provide SSN, despite religious objection
- Report: Restrictions on licensing of people with records burdening millions
- North Dakota Supreme Court restores board’s sanctions for improper use of confidential information
A federal court in New York, in a March 3 decision, dismissed several claims filed by a funeral director against the International Conference of Funeral Service Examining Boards. The suit stemmed from the Conference's denial of his request to forward his test scores to a state licensing agency, without providing him the opportunity to contest its decision.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.