- Abusers, burglars, and felons, now licensed Bounty Hunters – Seattle Times
- Discipline overturned over board’s reliance on inadmissible facts
- Veteran’s challenge of mental health questions on license application may proceed, court rules
- Court rejects sleep apnea excuse in weighing applicant’s character
- Court reverses discipline of licensee over vague, changing charges
A federal court in New York, in a March 3 decision, dismissed several claims filed by a funeral director against the International Conference of Funeral Service Examining Boards. The suit stemmed from the Conference's denial of his request to forward his test scores to a state licensing agency, without providing him the opportunity to contest its decision.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.