- With sweeping new law, Arizona aims to reset national standards for license portability
- Licensee cannot “contract out” of duties required by state licensing law, court rules
- State can deny license for licensee’s failure to report own daughter’s abuse
- Court reverses denial of license for applicant’s lack of remorse for drug crimes
- Panel not required to prove that applicant intentionally lied about felony conviction
A federal court in New York, in a March 3 decision, dismissed several claims filed by a funeral director against the International Conference of Funeral Service Examining Boards. The suit stemmed from the Conference's denial of his request to forward his test scores to a state licensing agency, without providing him the opportunity to contest its decision.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.