- Only 13 of 64 medical boards subscribe to data bank discipline updates
- Felony drug conviction insufficient to suspend cosmetology license
- We said consolidate four behavioral health boards, Texas sunset panel reiterates to legislature
- Certified mail delivery of revocation order does not require signed receipt
- Oregon court again reverses revocation based on summary determination
A mistake on a license application, even though unintentional, constitutes "misrepresentation," in violation of the Uniform Enforcement Act (UAE), and can lead to a justifiable denial of a license, the Superior Court of New Jersey Appellate Division held October 3 (In the Matter of the Application of Y.L).
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.