- Court may not order board to delete discipline from databank during appeal
- Waiver of appellate hearing precludes submitting supplemental evidence, court affirms
- Position statement on practice scope did not violate rulemaking process
- Unreliability undercuts character witness testimony for reciprocity
- Board cannot deny license for drug conviction unrelated to practice
An appellate court in Missouri, in a September 20 decision, rejected a challenge by two practitioners of African-style hair braiding to a state law that requires them to have a full cosmetology license.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.