- Abusers, burglars, and felons, now licensed Bounty Hunters – Seattle Times
- Discipline overturned over board’s reliance on inadmissible facts
- Veteran’s challenge of mental health questions on license application may proceed, court rules
- Court rejects sleep apnea excuse in weighing applicant’s character
- Court reverses discipline of licensee over vague, changing charges
An appellate court in Missouri, in a September 20 decision, rejected a challenge by two practitioners of African-style hair braiding to a state law that requires them to have a full cosmetology license.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.