- Court reinstates lawyer’s discipline for performing conflicting role in same transaction
- Reliance on hospital peer review report—inadmissible hearsay—dooms disciplinary decision
- Contracting, confidentiality, and anti-competitiveness problems affect accountancy board, sunset panel finds
- Federal court: Use of “engineer” label does not imply licensure status
- Board directors face salary cuts after Nevada AG says they can’t be paid more than governor
An appellate court in Missouri, in a September 20 decision, rejected a challenge by two practitioners of African-style hair braiding to a state law that requires them to have a full cosmetology license.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.