- Only 30% of docs charged with sexual misconduct are disciplined
- Opioid crisis sparks “strike and rewrite” of state’s licensing rules
- “Bad apples” study shows British doctors’ discipline is lighter than nurses’
- Applicant with ADHD may continue appeal of denial of test accommodations
- Hawaii gives strong “yes” to keeping regulation of athletic trainers
An appellate court in Missouri, in a September 20 decision, rejected a challenge by two practitioners of African-style hair braiding to a state law that requires them to have a full cosmetology license.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.