- Abusers, burglars, and felons, now licensed Bounty Hunters – Seattle Times
- Discipline overturned over board’s reliance on inadmissible facts
- Veteran’s challenge of mental health questions on license application may proceed, court rules
- Court rejects sleep apnea excuse in weighing applicant’s character
- Court reverses discipline of licensee over vague, changing charges
A student midwife who had been convicted of the unlicensed practice of medicine lost an appeal of that ruling April 18, when the Court of Appeal of California in Los Angeles ruled that the unlicensed practice of many of the actions associated with midwifery is also the unlicensed practice of medicine
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.