- Board investigator’s implied threat of sanctions excludes use of his interview of licensee as evidence in criminal case
- Vermont board would take 23% fiscal hit by signing on to interstate compact
- Unprofessionalism, sloppiness, and rudeness of surgeons linked to patients’ post-op complications
- Low public awareness found in online survey about discipline of doctors
- Board’s flawed case was not unreasonable, court finds in denying fees and costs
A chiropractor who was reprimanded by the Kentucky chiropractic board in 2012 and then reciprocally reprimanded by the chiropractic board in Illinois under a "sister-state" provision of the law in 2014 won reversal of the Illinois reprimand in a January 9 decision of the Court of Appeals of Illinois, Fourth District.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.