- With sweeping new law, Arizona aims to reset national standards for license portability
- Licensee cannot “contract out” of duties required by state licensing law, court rules
- State can deny license for licensee’s failure to report own daughter’s abuse
- Court reverses denial of license for applicant’s lack of remorse for drug crimes
- Panel not required to prove that applicant intentionally lied about felony conviction
A chiropractor who was reprimanded by the Kentucky chiropractic board in 2012 and then reciprocally reprimanded by the chiropractic board in Illinois under a "sister-state" provision of the law in 2014 won reversal of the Illinois reprimand in a January 9 decision of the Court of Appeals of Illinois, Fourth District.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.