- Court reinstates lawyer’s discipline for performing conflicting role in same transaction
- Reliance on hospital peer review report—inadmissible hearsay—dooms disciplinary decision
- Contracting, confidentiality, and anti-competitiveness problems affect accountancy board, sunset panel finds
- Federal court: Use of “engineer” label does not imply licensure status
- Board directors face salary cuts after Nevada AG says they can’t be paid more than governor
A chiropractor who was reprimanded by the Kentucky chiropractic board in 2012 and then reciprocally reprimanded by the chiropractic board in Illinois under a "sister-state" provision of the law in 2014 won reversal of the Illinois reprimand in a January 9 decision of the Court of Appeals of Illinois, Fourth District.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.