- Court vacates board’s unexplained denial of reciprocal license for military spouse
- Board appeals malpractice ruling that undermined its 2016 revocation of doctor’s license—and wins
- Revocation and $430,000 in fines and legal costs upheld for “massive” fraud by doctor
- Federal court allows suit over lifetime monitoring of licensee with psychiatric condition to proceed
- Court overturns revocation for 2007 child sexual assault conviction
In its first antitrust action against a licensing board since the landmark U.S. Supreme Court case North Carolina State Board of Dental Examiners v. FTC in 2015, the Federal Trade Commission filed a May 31 complaint against the Louisiana Real Estate Appraisal Board over its requirement that appraisers charge at least as much as median fees in their region.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.