- With sweeping new law, Arizona aims to reset national standards for license portability
- Licensee cannot “contract out” of duties required by state licensing law, court rules
- State can deny license for licensee’s failure to report own daughter’s abuse
- Court reverses denial of license for applicant’s lack of remorse for drug crimes
- Panel not required to prove that applicant intentionally lied about felony conviction
A state appellate court in Oregon rejected a physician's argument that a doctor who offers medical advice a patient does not follow cannot be considered as "practicing," as that term is defined in the law
Photo by Matt Hilger
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.