- Abusers, burglars, and felons, now licensed Bounty Hunters – Seattle Times
- Discipline overturned over board’s reliance on inadmissible facts
- Veteran’s challenge of mental health questions on license application may proceed, court rules
- Court rejects sleep apnea excuse in weighing applicant’s character
- Court reverses discipline of licensee over vague, changing charges
A state appellate court in Oregon rejected a physician's argument that a doctor who offers medical advice a patient does not follow cannot be considered as "practicing," as that term is defined in the law
Photo by Matt Hilger
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.