- Abusers, burglars, and felons, now licensed Bounty Hunters – Seattle Times
- Discipline overturned over board’s reliance on inadmissible facts
- Veteran’s challenge of mental health questions on license application may proceed, court rules
- Court rejects sleep apnea excuse in weighing applicant’s character
- Court reverses discipline of licensee over vague, changing charges
A California court, on January 13, dismissed a challenge by the Law School Admissions Council to a new law that prevents the testing organization from marking the scores of candidates who received disability accommodations when they are sent to schools
Photo by Ryan McGilchrist
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.