- U.S. senators file bipartisan bill to stop state seizure of student loan defaulters’ licenses
- Podcast of criminally convicted “Dr. Death” dramatizes flaws in physician regulation
- Ban on funeral home/cemetery joint operation upheld as pro-competitive licensing rule
- No exemption from licensing rules for small-sized business
- Nevada sunset panel recommends retaining 22 boards, eliminating only “dysfunctional” homeopathy board
A California court, on January 13, dismissed a challenge by the Law School Admissions Council to a new law that prevents the testing organization from marking the scores of candidates who received disability accommodations when they are sent to schools
Photo by Ryan McGilchrist
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.