- Ban on funeral home/cemetery joint operation upheld as pro-competitive licensing rule
- No exemption from licensing rules for small-sized business
- Nevada sunset panel recommends retaining 22 boards, eliminating only “dysfunctional” homeopathy board
- Does occupational licensing promote consumer health and safety? Econometric study looks at primary data for some answers
- Feds ramp up licensing deregulation push with $7 million in grants
A Mississippi dentist whose license was suspended for six years after he continued practicing during a shorter suspension tried to argue that a projected loss of $1.2 million in income constituted an excessive fine. But while he won a partial appeal of his discipline in an appeals court ruling February 11, he did not get his license reinstated
Photo by Matt Hilger
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.