- Polygraph evidence of dissembling sparks physician’s suspension
- Convicted mayor’s former office no ticket out of license revocation
- Board may probe MD’s prescribing records without violating patients’ privacy
- Is the Internet making occupational regulation obsolete?
- Would-be contractor can’t meet experience requirement by hiring contractor
A Pennsylvania appellate court rejected an appeal from a physician who challenged a reciprocal disciplinary decision by the state’s medical board after failing to receive a continuance and skipping his disciplinary hearing
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.