- Can blog posts sidestep traditional ethics rules governing advertising?
- Minimum-fee policy for licensees violates antitrust law, FTC asserts in complaint
- Veterinary board cannot fine company regulated by pharmacy board
- No right to interpreter for licensee’s legal counsel, Ontario court rules
- Obvious incompetence opens licensee to unlicensed practice charge
A Pennsylvania appellate court rejected an appeal from a physician who challenged a reciprocal disciplinary decision by the state’s medical board after failing to receive a continuance and skipping his disciplinary hearing
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.