- Only 13 of 64 medical boards subscribe to data bank discipline updates
- Felony drug conviction insufficient to suspend cosmetology license
- We said consolidate four behavioral health boards, Texas sunset panel reiterates to legislature
- Certified mail delivery of revocation order does not require signed receipt
- Oregon court again reverses revocation based on summary determination
The Supreme Court of North Dakota, in an April 10 decision, continued the reinstatement of a suspended attorney who had lapsed from his rehabilitation program by getting arrested, drinking heavily, and passing out at a restaurant, The court held that the arrest, by itself, did not prove that the attorney was a danger to the public.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.