- Court reinstates lawyer’s discipline for performing conflicting role in same transaction
- Reliance on hospital peer review report—inadmissible hearsay—dooms disciplinary decision
- Contracting, confidentiality, and anti-competitiveness problems affect accountancy board, sunset panel finds
- Federal court: Use of “engineer” label does not imply licensure status
- Board directors face salary cuts after Nevada AG says they can’t be paid more than governor
The Supreme Court of North Dakota, in an April 10 decision, continued the reinstatement of a suspended attorney who had lapsed from his rehabilitation program by getting arrested, drinking heavily, and passing out at a restaurant, The court held that the arrest, by itself, did not prove that the attorney was a danger to the public.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.