- Court vacates board’s unexplained denial of reciprocal license for military spouse
- Board appeals malpractice ruling that undermined its 2016 revocation of doctor’s license—and wins
- Revocation and $430,000 in fines and legal costs upheld for “massive” fraud by doctor
- Federal court allows suit over lifetime monitoring of licensee with psychiatric condition to proceed
- Court overturns revocation for 2007 child sexual assault conviction
The Supreme Court of North Dakota, in an April 10 decision, continued the reinstatement of a suspended attorney who had lapsed from his rehabilitation program by getting arrested, drinking heavily, and passing out at a restaurant, The court held that the arrest, by itself, did not prove that the attorney was a danger to the public.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.