- Board investigator’s implied threat of sanctions excludes use of his interview of licensee as evidence in criminal case
- Vermont board would take 23% fiscal hit by signing on to interstate compact
- Unprofessionalism, sloppiness, and rudeness of surgeons linked to patients’ post-op complications
- Low public awareness found in online survey about discipline of doctors
- Board’s flawed case was not unreasonable, court finds in denying fees and costs
A revoked veterinarian was barred from using a delegation defense against charges of unauthorized practice for continuing to practice veterinary surgery while contracting with another licensee as attending veterinarian, in a July 12 ruling by the Michigan Court of Appeals.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.