- Court reinstates lawyer’s discipline for performing conflicting role in same transaction
- Reliance on hospital peer review report—inadmissible hearsay—dooms disciplinary decision
- Contracting, confidentiality, and anti-competitiveness problems affect accountancy board, sunset panel finds
- Federal court: Use of “engineer” label does not imply licensure status
- Board directors face salary cuts after Nevada AG says they can’t be paid more than governor
A revoked veterinarian was barred from using a delegation defense against charges of unauthorized practice for continuing to practice veterinary surgery while contracting with another licensee as attending veterinarian, in a July 12 ruling by the Michigan Court of Appeals.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.