- Last round in acupuncture case: “Dry needling” not off limits for PT
- U.S. Court of Appeals: Applicant who won test accommodations loses bid for legal costs
- Applicant must provide SSN, despite religious objection
- Report: Restrictions on licensing of people with records burdening millions
- North Dakota Supreme Court restores board’s sanctions for improper use of confidential information
A revoked veterinarian was barred from using a delegation defense against charges of unauthorized practice for continuing to practice veterinary surgery while contracting with another licensee as attending veterinarian, in a July 12 ruling by the Michigan Court of Appeals.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.