- Abusers, burglars, and felons, now licensed Bounty Hunters – Seattle Times
- Discipline overturned over board’s reliance on inadmissible facts
- Veteran’s challenge of mental health questions on license application may proceed, court rules
- Court rejects sleep apnea excuse in weighing applicant’s character
- Court reverses discipline of licensee over vague, changing charges
A Florida appellate court ruled that state agencies could draw inferences from a licensee's refusal to testify in a license disciplinary case, affirming a sanction against a physician who had punctured the organs of two patients during liposuction procedures.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.