- Court vacates board’s unexplained denial of reciprocal license for military spouse
- Board appeals malpractice ruling that undermined its 2016 revocation of doctor’s license—and wins
- Revocation and $430,000 in fines and legal costs upheld for “massive” fraud by doctor
- Federal court allows suit over lifetime monitoring of licensee with psychiatric condition to proceed
- Court overturns revocation for 2007 child sexual assault conviction
A Florida appellate court ruled that state agencies could draw inferences from a licensee's refusal to testify in a license disciplinary case, affirming a sanction against a physician who had punctured the organs of two patients during liposuction procedures.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.