- With sweeping new law, Arizona aims to reset national standards for license portability
- Licensee cannot “contract out” of duties required by state licensing law, court rules
- State can deny license for licensee’s failure to report own daughter’s abuse
- Court reverses denial of license for applicant’s lack of remorse for drug crimes
- Panel not required to prove that applicant intentionally lied about felony conviction
A Florida appellate court ruled that state agencies could draw inferences from a licensee's refusal to testify in a license disciplinary case, affirming a sanction against a physician who had punctured the organs of two patients during liposuction procedures.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.