- Abusers, burglars, and felons, now licensed Bounty Hunters – Seattle Times
- Discipline overturned over board’s reliance on inadmissible facts
- Veteran’s challenge of mental health questions on license application may proceed, court rules
- Court rejects sleep apnea excuse in weighing applicant’s character
- Court reverses discipline of licensee over vague, changing charges
Teachers do not have an obligation to act with "personal integrity and honesty" at all times, the Court of Appeals of Oregon held in a 2007 case (Teacher Standards and Practices v. Bergerson).
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.