- Association of licensing boards is shielded from litigation over publication of disciplinary action
- Added factual findings not required to deny license to doctor out of practice for 15 years
- Court may not force board to enforce subpoenas in action between private parties
- Board authorized to discipline licensee for self-created credential in ad
- Board is disallowed injunction and costs in case against unlicensed private security provider
Teachers do not have an obligation to act with "personal integrity and honesty" at all times, the Court of Appeals of Oregon held in a 2007 case (Teacher Standards and Practices v. Bergerson).
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.