- Only 13 of 64 medical boards subscribe to data bank discipline updates
- Felony drug conviction insufficient to suspend cosmetology license
- We said consolidate four behavioral health boards, Texas sunset panel reiterates to legislature
- Certified mail delivery of revocation order does not require signed receipt
- Oregon court again reverses revocation based on summary determination
In a February 4 decision, the Arkansas Supreme Court dismissed an appeal by a disciplined doctor who had filed a separate suit seeking to prevent the state’s medical board from imposing discipline (Ahmad v. Beck, 2016 WL 447919).
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.