- Abusers, burglars, and felons, now licensed Bounty Hunters – Seattle Times
- Discipline overturned over board’s reliance on inadmissible facts
- Veteran’s challenge of mental health questions on license application may proceed, court rules
- Court rejects sleep apnea excuse in weighing applicant’s character
- Court reverses discipline of licensee over vague, changing charges
In a February 4 decision, the Arkansas Supreme Court dismissed an appeal by a disciplined doctor who had filed a separate suit seeking to prevent the state’s medical board from imposing discipline (Ahmad v. Beck, 2016 WL 447919).
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.